It’s another edition of #WaltDisneyWednesday! And I am super excited about this post. I wanted to attend Disney Cruise’s Marvel Day at Sea from the moment I first heard about it. Superheros and a Disney Cruise at the same time?! Yes, PLEASE!
When we attending Disney Social Media Moms Celebration, we got to hear all about this spectacular adventure returning to the Disney Magic in 2019.
And obviously, joining the superhero family this time around is Black Panther!
Disney Cruise Line Preps for Marvel Day at Sea
From January 2019 to early March 2019, two popular itineraries will return to Disney Cruise Line. Get ready for Star WarsDay at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea are returning for two spectacular high sea adventures. Today will be focused on Marvel Day at Sea.
Aboard the Disney Magic, this “Day at Sea” will be sailing across the Caribbean and Bahamas. These cruises will bring Disney and fan-favorite fun to families and guests of all ages.
Marvel Dat at Sea Itinerary
There will be 10 special five-night Disney Magic sailings that will take guests to the Caribbean and Bahamas, along with an action-packed, day-long celebration of the Marvel Universe during Marvel Day at Sea.
6 Magical Encounters to check out at Marvel Day at Sea
- Heroic Encounters: Get up close and personal with some of Marvel’s mightiest superheroes including Spider-Man, Iron Man and Captain America. Kids inside the Disney’s Oceaneer’s Club will discover their inner superhero with Marvel’s Avengers Academy.
- Endless Entertainment: From superhero stunt shows to hanging out with Dr. Strange, your family is sure to be entertained for hours on end. Oh, and for parents, there’s something special for you too. You can dance the night away withStar-Lord and Gamora inside Fathoms.
- Exciting Activities: Your family can enjoy movie marathons, a costume celebration and youth club activities unique to this magical Marvel Day at Sea celebration.
- Just For Adults: Don’t worry, adults can enjoy some kid-free entertainment as well. From exclusive dining to themed nightclubs and lounges, you get the best of both worlds. Must be 18 years or older to enjoy.
- Fun, Fun and More Fun: This adventure is definitely for the entire family to enjoy. I absolutely love the Broadway-like shows aboard the cruises, and this will be no exception. And there is nothing like the deck parties that take place on the Disney Cruise ships.
- Just For Kids: I love how youth activities are tailor-made for kids of all ages. From kids ages 3-12 to tweens, to teens, they have got you covered!
Meet Black Panther and the Dora Milaje at Disneyland California Adventure
This is not a part of the Marvel Day at Sea, this is exciting news for Marvel fans everywhere. While we were in Orlando for Disney SMMC, we got the news that T’Challa and the Dora Milaje had officially arrived at Disneyland’s California Adventure. I’m not gonna lie and say I wasn’t a little jealous and wanted to fly to LA to meet them myself. So in the meantime, I just have to settle for pics and video.
I love this pic from Tiana’s Take on Instagram with her family.
I couldn’t decide which clip to share, so I’m sharing both. They both have some great snippets in them. I just love it! Now, if someone can PLEASE tell me when I can purchase a Dora Milaje or Princess Shuri costume for my girls and me, that would be amazing. We have a Disney/Marvel themed homeschool formal on May 5th.
All I know is that I can’t WAIT to 1) Get out to DCA to meet T’Challa himself and his dope squad, Dora Milaje and 2) for them to come to Walt Disney World! Come oooooonnn WDW, we need Black Panther too 🙂
Sidenote: people were complaining that T’Challa paraded out in an Avengers truck. I loved it because not only is he an Avenger, but it is also a subtle reminder that there’s something coming soon. Avengers Infinity War hits theaters nationwide on April 27th. We got our tickets as soon as they went on sale, so we are counting down the days!
Will you be going to check it out?
By the way: Black Panther will be out on DVD on May 15th!!! Eeeeek! Get ready!
Check out these other posts of all things Disney from my friends for #WaltDisneyWednesdays!
Choya – Toy Story Gets an Upgrade
Ari – New Attractions Coming to Disney Parks Around The World
LaToyia – Disney’s Aulani Resort And It’s New Ka Wa’a Luau
Vashti – 3 Reason Why Adventures by Disney Seine River Cruise Is On My Bucket List
Bernetta – Mickey and Minnie new feature / Pixie Land
I paid a reduced rate to attend the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration (#DisneySMMC) along with my family. By attending, we received free products from sponsors, accommodations, park tickets, and some meals. As always, all opinions are my own.
One Big Reason Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railroad is a Big Deal - Bernetta StyleApril 13, 2018 at 8:12 PM
[…] Christine – Marvel Day at Sea + Black Panther characters at DCA […]
New attractions coming to Disney Parks around the world #DisneySMMC #WaltDisneyWednesdaysApril 14, 2018 at 1:08 AM
[…] New Ka Wa’a Luau 3 Reason Why Adventures by Disney Seine River Cruise Is On My Bucket List Marvel Day at Sea + Black Panther characters at DCA Mickey and Minnie new feature / Pixie Land […]