You may have remembered recently when my good friend T. Espinoza of The Style Medic, did this awesome guest post: 10 Signs You Need a Mom’s Night Out. Well, it just so happened that a representative of Lovell – Fairchild Communications and Provident Films for the Mom’s Night Out premiere in Los Angeles saw it and loved it! Not only did they love it, but they shared it on the red carpet at the Mom’s Night Out movie premier. They then also posted this awesome video below featuring Abbie Cobb (who plays Bridget) counting down the top 10 signs right here from Moms ‘N Charge! How cool is that?!
Check it out below!
In celebration of this FAB movie (seriously, if you haven’t seen it yet, what are you waiting for?), the great folks over at Moms Night Out Movie sent me a 4-pack of movie tickets to give away to one lucky mom and three of her mommy friends! And because I’m fully aware of just how precious a kid-free night out really is, I’ve decided to throw in a $100 gift card from Restaurant.com.
So just in case you’re not sure if you need a mom’s night out…
Here are 10 More Signs You Need a Mom’s Night Out:
1. You call your kids by numbers because you can’t remember each of their names (let alone your own).
2. You can’t remember the last time you ate a meal while it was still hot.
3. You sneak out of the house to go “run errands” when all you do is drive to the nearest shopping center and sit in your car…by yourself.
4. You can’t remember the last time you had a conversation that did not include stopping mid-sentence to clean spit up, poop or yell “stop it” every few seconds.
5. You’ve forgotten that there’s more to life (and dinner) than pizza and chicken nuggets.
6. You catch yourself fantasizing about the little things…like not having to help anyone else go to the bathroom or get dressed.
7. You’ve gotten so good at tuning out the kids that you don’t notice the yelling in the background while you’re on the phone…until someone asks if everything is okay.
8. Your daily wardrobe consists of gym clothes and yoga pants.
9. You day dream about the day you can sleep through the night…without the kids in your bed.
10. You can’t remember the last time you put on a pair of shoes that didn’t have shoelaces and/or rubber soles on the bottom.
So who is ready for a Mom’s Night Out?! Enter below for your chance to win a 4-pack of movie tickets and a $100 Restaurant.com gift card.
Lizzy LopezJune 3, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Bahahahahahahahahaha….this is sooooo me…sad but true
Moms 'N ChargeJune 3, 2014 at 5:29 PM
LOL Well, clearly I can relate!
Tiya The-Coach SumterJune 4, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Love this! And yup a few of these apply, so looks like I need a mom's night out.
Troy SpryJune 4, 2014 at 10:27 PM
Moms jobs never seem to be done which is the reason I have nothing but respect for all of you. Gotta give mama a break sometimes! Nice piece!
Christine St.VilJune 5, 2014 at 3:12 AM
Aww thanks so much Troy! I often wonder how my mom did it with seven of us!!! LOL
Christine St.VilJune 5, 2014 at 3:13 AM
LOL You are definitely not alone Tiya! Thanks so much for stopping by 🙂
Ms. Naturally RandomJune 30, 2014 at 4:30 AM
Absolutely love this list! Although I'm a new mom, #9 totally speaks to my soul. Trying to not create bad habits. Its ok to spoil your 1st baby rotten though, right?! LOL j/k
Moms 'N Charge Hot Momma Haute Experience Live in DC - Moms 'N ChargeSeptember 23, 2014 at 2:20 AM
[…] 10 More Signs You Need a Mom’s Night Out […]
Moms 'N Charge Top 15 Rockstar Experiences of 2014: Year in Review - Moms 'N ChargeDecember 31, 2014 at 1:26 PM
[…] Being featured on Moms’ Night Out movie Facebook page, and having actress, Abbie Cobb, read a countdown post from this very blog here…priceless. It was definitely one of my […]
Moms 'N Charge Runway Moms For a Cause: Real Moms, Real Fashion, Real Charity - Moms 'N ChargeMay 6, 2015 at 10:37 AM
[…] Day weekend (no coincidence there). And not only do we get to get dolled up for this fun mom’s night out, but we also get to keep the garments that Lara designs for us. I proudly have worn my dress from […]