You may have remembered recently when my good friend T. Espinoza of The Style Medic, did this awesome guest post: 10 Signs You Need a Mom’s Night Out. Well, it just so happened that a representative of Lovell – Fairchild Communications and Provident Films for the Mom’s Night Out premiere in Los Angeles saw it and loved it! Not only did they love it, but they shared it on the red carpet at the Mom’s Night Out movie premier. They then also posted this awesome video below featuring Abbie Cobb (who plays Bridget) counting down the top 10 signs right here from Moms ‘N Charge! How cool is that?!
Check it out below!
In celebration of this FAB movie (seriously, if you haven’t seen it yet, what are you waiting for?), the great folks over at Moms Night Out Movie sent me a 4-pack of movie tickets to give away to one lucky mom and three of her mommy friends! And because I’m fully aware of just how precious a kid-free night out really is, I’ve decided to throw in a $100 gift card from Restaurant.com.
So just in case you’re not sure if you need a mom’s night out…
Here are 10 More Signs You Need a Mom’s Night Out:
1. You call your kids by numbers because you can’t remember each of their names (let alone your own).
2. You can’t remember the last time you ate a meal while it was still hot.
3. You sneak out of the house to go “run errands” when all you do is drive to the nearest shopping center and sit in your car…by yourself.
4. You can’t remember the last time you had a conversation that did not include stopping mid-sentence to clean spit up, poop or yell “stop it” every few seconds.
5. You’ve forgotten that there’s more to life (and dinner) than pizza and chicken nuggets.
6. You catch yourself fantasizing about the little things…like not having to help anyone else go to the bathroom or get dressed.
7. You’ve gotten so good at tuning out the kids that you don’t notice the yelling in the background while you’re on the phone…until someone asks if everything is okay.
8. Your daily wardrobe consists of gym clothes and yoga pants.
9. You day dream about the day you can sleep through the night…without the kids in your bed.
10. You can’t remember the last time you put on a pair of shoes that didn’t have shoelaces and/or rubber soles on the bottom.
So who is ready for a Mom’s Night Out?! Enter below for your chance to win a 4-pack of movie tickets and a $100 Restaurant.com gift card.