What comes to your mind when you hear last minute holiday shopping? Most people think of one thing – long lines. Is it worth standing in any line at all during the holidays?
- Deals are not that important to all shoppers, as some said they would rather pay extra than wait in lines or dodge crowds
- 53% of U.S. shoppers say they’d prefer to shop online or via their mobile devices rather than deal with the lines and crowds during the holiday season
- Many consumers would rather forego making a purchase if they have to stand in a long line.
I honestly have to say that I am one of those people who can’t stand shopping in crowds or standing in long lines, especially when I only need a few things. And forget about it if I have the kids in tow. It’s just not happening! I’m definitely one who likes to either shop online or shop during off-peak hours. I know there are still quite a few people that are not yet comfortable with shopping online. So I wanted to get some last minute holiday shopping advice and info from PayPal Payments Expert Jennifer Hakes.
Here are the questions that Jennifer answers for me in the video below:
1. What advice can you give to assure the safety of paying through PayPal?
2. What are some of the best apps for mobile shoppers?
3. How is technology streamlining last minute holiday shopping for consumers?
4. How can small businesses use PayPal payments to boost sales this holiday season?
5. What are your top 3 last minute holiday shopping tips?
Check out the answers to these questions in the video below and then tell me which do you prefer: to shop online and avoid the lines or to physically go and shop in the stores no matter how long the line is?